The school operates AC buses covering most of the areas in Gurgaon and few routes in New Delhi, as per the demand raised by the school parents.
Students can avail the school transport facility subject to the availability of seats. The routes of the school buses are drawn on the basis of the number of students and the parents should consult the school transport in charge for necessary details.
Bus facility is neither mandatory nor guaranteed. Bus stop and routes have been fixed keeping in view certain parameters(such as availability of seats, common bus stops, motor able roads etc) and will not be changed an individual request or individual desires.
|S.No||Route No.||Area Covered|
|1||Route 1||Golf Course Road, Sector 42, 53, 54, 55, 56,|
|2||Route 2||Sector 50, Jacobpura, Sector 4, 7 & 23, Palam Vihar|
|3||Route 3||South City I, Sector 30, 31 & 51|
|4||Route 4||Sohna Road, Sector 47, 48, 49, 69, 70, 71, Central Park – II Resorts|
|5||Route 5||HUDA metro station, DLF Phase I & V, Sector 57|
|6||Route 6||Ambience Island, Delhi (Dwarka, Janakpuri)|
|7||Route 7||Vatika City, Uppal Southend, Orchid Petals, Tatvam Villa,|
|8||Route 8||Chattarpur, Maidan Garhi, Sainik Farms, Saket, Vasant Kunj|
|9||Route 9||Palm Drive Sector 66, Sector 82, 83, 85, 90, 92|
|10||Route 10||Sushant Lok, DLF Phase IV, Ardee City, Gold Souk|
|11||Route 11||Faridabad Road, Gawal Pahari, Sector 58, 59, 60 & 61, 62 & 63|
|12||Route 12||Sector 28, 46 & 47, Sushant Lok, DLF Phase IV|
|13||Route 14||Sector 49, 50, Nirvana|
|14||Route 15||Essel Towers, MG Road, DLF Phase II|
|15||Route 16||Sector 14, 15 & 31|
|16||Route 17||Sector 65, 66 & 67|
School Bus Rules
- Transport facilities are provided for the convenience of the students, although it is not an obligatory service of the school.
- Applications for school transport, transport cancellation, change of bus stops, change of bus route etc. should be submitted to school transport In charge one month in advance.
- Buses will be available only on the routes and at stops fixed by the school and any request for new stops will not be entertained. However, the school reserves the right to make any change if found inevitable.
- Students travelling by the school bus should always be in proper school uniform and in possession of the school ID card with proper bus number failing which, they will not be allowed to board the bus.
- Students must report at the scheduled stop 5 minutes before the bus arrival time.
- Students must travel only by the bus allocated to them.
- No student will be allowed to board a bus other than the one allotted, unless he/she has written permission from the school authorities.
- The bus facility will be cancelled for those students who damage any bus fittings or indulge in acts of misbehaviour/indiscipline in the bus.
- In case of misbehaviour in the bus, the teacher/driver is authorized to take immediate necessary steps and report the matter to the Principal/Transport In charge for further actions, if necessary. Such a student will be taken off the bus.
- Eating, drinking or playing any game in the bus is strictly forbidden.
- The school buses are fitted with a governor. There is a fully equipped first aid box in every bus. As you are aware the school will take every precaution for the safety of the children, however, the school is not responsible for situations beyond their control.
- Parents are requested to forward all requests regarding transport to the Transport Incharge. All requests may not be feasible.
- Please ensure that, under no circumstances, any parent boards the bus to discuss any concern. In case any issue is to be discussed, please meet with the school authorities.